For science, we have been learning about all the characteristics that living things do that means they are living.
We will be successful if we talk about some of the things something needs to do to be living.
Breathe, Eat, Drink, Reproduce, Move, Grow
We decided to do some guess who writing for you!
We chose a living thing and wrote a description of this living thing. Can you guess what my one is....
It's a turtle!
We are learning to sort shapes by their characteristics
We will know we are successful when we:
- use words like - shape, line, straight, curved, corners, edges, sides
- think about different ways to sort the shapes
- talk about how and why we sorted the shapes
We are learning about Pitch
- High and low sounds
- Creating a pitch map
- Making ascending and descending melodic patterns
We are learning about beat and rhythmic patterns.
At Music with Mr McCallum we did singing that was fantastic. We did Ahaka Ma. We were singing it we did it faster and faster. I think music is awesome.
Labels: The Arts
Your moving toy needs to:
- Have a body that can hold a plastic teddy bear.
- Have at least two wheels that move by themselves.
- You can push it to start it moving
- Move past the 1 metre line at the bottom of the ramp.
(Click to enlarge)
I am learning to create and perform a sequence which links two shapes through rolling, traveling or jumping.
I will be successful when I create and perform a sequence that links two shapes through rolling, traveling or jumping.